CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

great, my mom called me at work this morning just to scream at me cos i didnt wake up earlier for work. WHY? cos i caused her fav child to rush for work.

the point here being, i usually wake up at 645 to get ready for work and leave my house around 730-745.. and my bro will usually be up at 7am. but this morning, i didnt see the point of waking up earlier just so that the bathroom can be available whenever he needs it.. so i just wake up at the time that i am comfortable with lah. all these while ive been waking up earlier just so that he can use the bathroom when he wakes up. but i dont see the need to be such a nice sister anymore. so my mom gets pissed with me. HELLO I AM THE ONE TAKING THE FUCKING PUBLIC TRANSPORT OK. HE'S DRIVING. SO ASK HIM TO WAKE UP EARLIER LAH. WHY MUST I ALWAYS GIVE IN TO HIM AND DO EVERYTHING THE WAY HE WANTS ME TO???!!!

such a bad end to a year.
i hate coming home. everyone's a bitch.

on top being down with a fever and a bloodyrunnynose....

great, just what i need for xmas and new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home